2019 production

This years production was great! It was called "Goodbye My Friend." I was in a song called "Hey TA".  I was in the back row wearing a blue T-shirt.  We  pm matinee  the production at La Vida Centre in Riccarton because it is able to seat lots of family and friends.

On the day of production we did a dress rehearsal at 9:30 am and then had morning tea.  After that we did the 1:00 pm matinee show.  We then got back on the bus and went to school  We went home until the evening show at 6:00pm.  

My favourite scene was scene six, the Nativity scene, (Everyone made mistakes on purpose) When Mary sat on the donkey it clasped, Joseph was called Jobis and baby Jesus was called baby Cheesus.  His head even falls off in the scene.  The audience laughed a lot during this scene.

Here is a photo of us practising at school.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Play Day.

My life in a refugee camp

korfball for dumies